Row faster and easier with a pair of Sevylor® Aluminum Oars. The lightweight design allows you to use your strength to row deeper for more speed, and the spoon-shaped blades make easier work of cutting through the water. A drip ring on each shaft prevents water from splashing for a firmer grip, and tension collars near the blades make for more sturdy rowing. The oars are designed to float then they’re assembled, so they’re easy to find if one (or two) get away.
The 2000004155 paddle is made up of a hard, lightweight aluminum handle and a paddle. A single paddle with a length of 149cm and a 19.6cm blade. The design is floating on the water and easy to disassemble, the large blade size allows you to use your strength to paddle deeper, more speed.
This is an indispensable accessory for the Inflatable Inflatable Sports , Kayak, SUP Rope in the summer.
Dimensions: 149 x 19.6cm
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminum shafts
- Spoon-shaped blades cut through water easier
- Drip rings for a dry, firm grip
- Tension collars near the blades for sturdy paddling
- Floats when assembled to make finding them in the water easier
- 59 in. oar length
- Designed for boats 8-12 ft. in length
- Includes 2 oars